Sales Development Representative UK
Consultor Leopold Diouf
Fecha de publicación 18 de enero de 2019 2019-01-182019-03-19 marketing Barcelona Barcelona ES 08022 EUR 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es
Our client is a young, vibrant and leading player in Market Research that provides researchers and marketers with the possibility to obtain Customer insights and Market Intelligence in just a couple of hours. They are helping top companies to make better and faster decisions for their business thanks to the reliability and scientific backup of traditional market research. Due to their success, they are rapidly expanding and are looking for experienced and self-motivated Sales Development Representative with native level of English to join their team.
Reporting to the Demand Generation Director, you will be responsible for organizing meetings with Leads and Field Sales in the UK market.
The Sales Development Representative will assume the following responsibilities:
- To classify, qualify and segment the prospects provided by the Lead Hunter
- To establish and maintain communications and relationships with potential customers to generate sales opportunities
- To filter and provide opportunities for Field Sales visits in the UK.
- Work in collaboration with the design, marketing and product teams to transfer the needs of customers into new functionalities or services.
- Native level of English
- 3 years’ experience of Inside Sales/SDR in the UK in a digital environment.
- Sale of SaaS B2B.
- Bachelor’s in business administration, Marketing or Business.
- Experience with clients in Marketing departments or advertising agencies in the UK.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and positive person.
- Excellent communication and commercial skills.
- Knowledge of digital environments and marketing.
- Experience in CRM management (Hubspot and/or Salesforce highly valuated)
If you are passionate about sales, you love challenges and you want to grow professionally and play a key role in an exciting project, apply now!