Hotel Business Development Manager – Malta and Cyprus
Salario €26000 - €30000 anualmente + 20% bonus
Consultor Harry Denis
Fecha de publicación 22 de noviembre de 2018 2018-11-222019-01-21 hospitality-and-catering Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es
Due to their success, our client is in rapid growth and looking for a Hotel Business Development Manager for their Barcelona offices. With excellent communication skills and strong sales skills, your mission would be to develop the market in Malta and Cyprus.
- Identifying new business opportunities in your targeted markets.
- Manage contracting processes from initial contact to pricing, contract agreement and allocation management.
- Sourcing of new suppliers and partners.
- Negotiating discounts with hotels and partners.
- Fluency in English.
- Good knowledge of Malta and Cyprus is a plus.
- Degree in Business or Marketing or Tourism.
- 2 years of experience in a similar role in the online travel/hospitality industry in negotiating contracts with hotels, airlines & tour operator.
- Track record of successful product roles (previous flash sale experiences a bonus).
- Great attention to detail, accuracy and speed.
- Excellent sales, business development and negotiation skills.
- Great level of energy and commitment to your work and an entrepreneurial ‘can do’ approach to business.
If interested send CV updated in English to Harry.email@example.com