Sales Representative with German
Consultor Leopold Diouf
Fecha de publicación 26 de octubre de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Walters People Spain
Our client is a leading company in their sector with offices worldwide and in constant expansion. Due to their success they are looking for enthusiastic and positive sales representatives to join their international team in Barcelona to focus on the Germany market.
Your responsibilities will include
- Inbound and Outbound calls to potential new customers
- Qualify leads given and turning them into business opportunities.
- Upgrade and Renew current students.
- Take full ownership of direct sales in the region and reach KPI’s and Sales targets.
- Achieve excellent customer service and proactively respond to client queries.
- Performs database and record keeping activities.
- Operate in a truly international environment and a young team.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in Sales roles
- Native or fluent German speaking language skills.
- Business acumen with strong aptitude for negotiation and persuasion.
- Sales oriented and target driven attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers.
- Cultural awareness and ability to work within a team.
- IT literate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Understand KPI’s and Targets.
- Permanent contract
- Great central office location
- A genuine commitment to your learning & development.
- Work in a multinational office
- 28 day holidays/year
- Private medical insurance, child care voucher, restaurant tickets, gym membership
- Career opportunities internationally.
- Regular events with the team and the Barcelona offices
If you are interested in finding out more about this great opportunity, apply now!