IT Technician (m/f)
Consultor Klaudia Domanska
Fecha de publicación 20 de septiembre de 2018 2018-09-202018-11-19 it Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Walters People Spain
For one of our clients, worldwide leading specialist in industrial weighing and labeling technologies, we are currently recruiting IT Technician (m/f).
As IT Technician (m/f) you will perform pre-sales tasks (support to internal sales and to customers in Spain and Portugal), and after-sales (installation, support to own technicians and customers).
- Degree in IT or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in computer systems, software installation and configuration, etc.
- Good knowledge of SQL, desirable knowledge of programming (.net, Java) and Linux.
- English at the negotiation level.
- Driving license and availability to travel nationally and internationally.
The company offers:
Competitive remuneration package including basic salary and commission, gourment card from the very first day, medical insurance for you and your partner, great office location and international work environment in fast growing company.
If you want to start fantastic career in a globally recognised brand and this offer has attracted your interest and you would like to take the opportunity to discuss it with me personally, please send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org