SEM Specialist English German
Salario €27000 - €32000 anualmente
Consultor Harry Denis
Fecha de publicación 31 de agosto de 2018 2018-08-312018-10-30 it Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Walters People Spain
Our client is an International Company leader in their market, looking for a SEM specialist, with at least 2 years' experience, with strong analytical skills to join an international dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be someone who speaks fluent English and German. You will be an active part of the SEM team, focused on developing strategies to help optimize projects' visibility and increase the accessibility of websites.
Main Tasks :
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, and other search platforms.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, markets, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
What the client offer:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract
- 25 days of holidays
- Flexible vacation time
- Free Friday afternoons
- Free afternoons in August
- Flexibility to work occasional days from home
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Tickets restaurant
- English courses
- Permanent training
- Games room
- Terrace at the office
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies with extensive career progression opportunities
If interested send Cv in English updated to email@example.com