Digital Sales Executive with Swedish
Consultor Harry Denis
Fecha de publicación 9 de agosto de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Walters People Spain
Our client is a world leading international company with presence in more than 150 countries and serving a million customers worldwide. They are creating a digital team at their Barcelona offices and looking for bright, dynamic and enthusiastic Digital Sales to be part of their great project.
We are looking to recruit a native Swedish Sales Executives with experience in the SaaS business to join our client sales team based in Barcelona. They are a fast-growing company that offer an excellent, lucrative and meritocratic career path for sales-driven, ambitious individuals.
You will be joining the company at a crucial moment and will be benefitting from a wealth of experience and knowledge from your peers as well as excellent perspective of development.
As an International Sales Executive, your role would involve:
- Identifying and researching prospective new client accounts in our established market
- Building strong customer rapport rapidly as you will be dealing with C-level executives
- Performing remote demos of our platform to prospects and future clients
- Developing and managing your own portfolio of clients
- Meeting and exceeding individual and team targets through your sales activities
- Demonstrating excellent product and sector specific knowledge
You must have a track record of success and high achievement in a SaaS industry. Be a self-motivated, results-oriented sales person with a track record of achieving targets and a proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
You hold a minimum academic qualification of a university degree (or equivalent). You categorically need to have the ability to think quickly on your feet, hold a very positive attitude and have 'bundles' of energy.
You have knowledge of innovation, Mobile & Digital Marketing, are familiar with CRM and marketing softwares such us (Hubspot, Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Salesforce)
Swedish native. Advanced English is required.
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission + bonus on exceeding the budget.
- Great office location.
- Dynamic environment with several opportunities for development.
- Flexible working hours and autonomy.
Apply now to benefit from this great opportunity and take your career to the next level!