PPC Specialist with French
Consultor Leopold Diouf
Fecha de publicación 8 de enero de 2019 2019-01-082019-03-09 marketing Barcelona Barcelona ES 08003 EUR 25000 32000 32000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
My client is a world leading international company with presence in more than 150 countries and serving a million of customers worldwide. They are creating a digital marketing team at their Barcelona offices and looking for bright, dynamic and enthusiastic PPC Specialists to be part of their great project. You will be joining the company at a crucial moment and will be benefitting from a wealth of experience and knowledge from your peers as well as excellent perspective of development.
Role and responsibilities:
- Set up, manage and optimize PPC campaigns on all the paid channels (search, social and native ads)
- Work closely with the rest of the Acquisition team to devise PPC strategies to meet business goals
- Deep data analysis to identify trends and opportunities
- Proactively search for new opportunities to generate more high quality traffic on new and existing channels
- Test, experiment, analyse, learn and share with the rest of the PPC team
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in similar role (at least 2 years )
- Fluent in French
- Fluent English
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail are crucial.
- Team-player with robust collaboration skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Bing Ads
- Experience with Doubleclick, Display and Kenshoo highly valued
- A passion for online and digital.
- Skills and qualities which will significantly improve your resume’s Quality Score
- Track record of developing, implementing and optimizing cost-effective and high-performing paid acquisition campaigns.
- Most of these adjectives are relevant to describe you: proactive, perfectionist, entrepreneur, flexibility, curious, disruptive, resourceful, innovative.
- Good sense of humour and self-mockery, fondness for memes and gifs
What they offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Great office location
- Dynamic environment with several opportunities for development
- Flexible working hours and autonomy
Apply now to benefit from this great opportunity and take your career to the next level!