Service Designer (3 months contract)
Consultor Leopold Diouf
Fecha de publicación 20 de noviembre de 2018 2018-11-202018-12-20 advertising-and-pr Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es
Our client, a disruptive and leading creative agency working with world’s premium brands is in a growing phase and are looking for a Service Designer to join their team on a 3-month contract at their Barcelona offices (with possibility to extend to a permanent contract). For more than 50 years, they have been helping their customers to be leaders by working with them as strategic partners by immersing themselves in their business and by looking for creative solutions For this role, we are looking for a profile that is passionate about UX and CX and that put design thinking and user at the center in order to be able to complement journeys efficiently.
- Meet clients to gather information about their requirements and to find out what needs researching, designing or usability testing
- Be involved in sketching, prototyping and on occasion user testing, before passing the design onto the development team
- Understand qualitative research methods
- Have an awareness of costs and budgets
- Put users at the centre of a design to make it simple, easy to use and good looking
- Be confident in your presentation skills in order to present the stages of the design development to business users
- Work closely within a multidisciplinary team, including web developers and programmers
- Have technical knowledge to be able to explain what needs doing, to programmers
- Ensure websites comply with the law and equal opportunities policies.
- At least 3 years of demonstrable experience in CX & service design including customer journey mapping
- Strategic thinking capacity
- Experience in service and / or consulting company
- Knowledge of Sketch, Invision
- Ability to present projects to the client
- Strong communication skills
To have a chance to add a great new experience to your existing portfolio, apply now!