Consultor Leopold Diouf
Fecha de publicación 10 de septiembre de 2018 2018-09-102018-11-09 marketing Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Walters People Spain
Are you an experienced PPC Specialist and feel stuck in your current role? You see yourself taking on more responsibilities and be a strong leader?
Great opportunity in a leading digital marketing agency specialised in Search Engine Optimisation, Pay Per Click and Online Reputation Management.
Due to their success and rapid growth, they are looking for an experienced PPC Specialist with strong potential to develop into a charismatic leader and manage a PPC department.
You will first manage one PPC Specialist and will rapidly lead, coach and manage other members towards success.
Role and responsibilities:
- Set up, manage and optimise PPC campaigns on all the paid channels (search, social and native ads)
- Train, coach, lead and manage new trainees
- Work closely with the rest of the Acquisition team to devise PPC strategies to meet business goals
- Deep data analysis to identify trends and opportunities
- Proactively search for new opportunities to generate more high quality traffic on new and existing channels
- Test, experiment, analyse, learn and share with the rest of the PPC team
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in similar role (at least 2 - 3 years )
- Fluent English
- Fluency in Spanish
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail are crucial.
- Team-player with robust collaboration skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads
- Experience with Doubleclick, Display and Kenshoo highly valued
- A passion for online and digital.
- Skills and qualities which will significantly improve your resume’s Quality Score
- Track record of developing, implementing and optimizing cost-effective and high-performing paid acquisition campaigns.
- Most of these adjectives are relevant to describe you: proactive, perfectionist, entrepreneur, flexibility, curious, disruptive, resourceful, innovative.
- Good sense of humour and self-mockery, fondness for memes and gifs
What they offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Great office location
- Dynamic environment with several opportunities for development
- Flexible working hours and autonomy
Apply now to benefit from this great opportunity and take your career to the next level!