Junior Desktop Support Technician
Consultor Patricia de Foronda
Fecha de publicación 29 de octubre de 20192019-12-12 2019-12-28 it Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 20000 25000 25000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Desde el equipo de IT de Walters People estamos seleccionando un/a Junior Desktop Support para una consultora tecnológica ubicada en Barcelona.
The role will work closely with technology partners/vendors making sure that the best desktop support is offered to the internal customers and the properties. This will include:
- Administrative tasks: Desktops and other IT related devices procurement. Invoices registration, SAP Orders…
- Technical tasks: Troubleshooting of desktop related issues reported by Corporate users (80 people). Oversee the performance delivered by first level Support companies for the different IT systems rolled out in the properties.
- Desktops & laptops’ templates rollout.
- Desktops, laptops, mobile phones and other IT devices procurement and management
- Troubleshooting desktops, internet links, telephony and IT in general related issues, O365,…
- Work closely with Systems Engineer.
- Participate in any IT initiative/project when required.
- Maintenance an up-to-date devices inventory.
- Follows established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organizational standards, and operational processes related to area(s) of responsibility.
- Practices proper safety techniques in accordance with Company, property, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards by immediately reporting any mechanical or electrical equipment malfunctions, employee/visitor/resident injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to appropriate individual(s).
- Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within the industry and area(s) of responsibility by attending internal and external training classes, research and/or subscribing to the internet or other professional publications or utilizing other appropriate method(s) to obtain business and professional information and applies knowledge and practices to area(s) of responsibility.
- FP II or Technical IT Engineering Degree education
- Fluent in English is a must
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply at the offer.