Ubicación Sant Cugat del Vallès, BarcelonaFULL_TIME
Consultor Lucia Russo
Fecha de publicación 5 de junio de 20192019-06-05 2019-08-04 it Sant Cugat del Vallès Barcelona ES EUR 25000 35000 35000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
American company operating in Italy, Spain, UK and USA is looking for a new QA to create a passionate and competitive team in testing.
You will be the first QA in the team with great possibilities to grow and raise your carreer.
You will be part of a talented team of techies, creatives, marketers, closers and customer advocates who spend each day pushing the boundaries of technology to create successfull customer relations.
What You'll Do:
- You will be responsible for the test planning and execution on a new Node/Angular stack to help us increase traffic and sales on our websites
- You will have support from an international group of individuals from the United Kingdom, Costa Rica, Canada and United States
Our development shop consists of: Websites and APIs (new development): Node.js, React.js
Websites (legacy): java, scala, php, perl with some infrastructure dating back 20 years
Tools: Jira, Confluence, Google Docs, Git, SQL database tools
What You Should Have:
- A QA mindset, you have championed quality assurance on a previous team
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify edge cases
- An understanding of how web pages fail, and how to identify and report root causes to an agile development team
- Able to be an equal member of a development team such that a healthy balance between developer, product owner, and qa influences is formed.
- Language classes
- Paid trainings in technology
- Health Insurance
- Internal Dining Space
- Possibility of remote work (in long term)
- Permanent contract
- Salary review every six month
- Happy and positive environment