Technical support Executive
Consultor Lucia Russo
Fecha de publicación 7 de febrero de 2019 2019-02-072019-04-08 financial-services Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 25000 35000 35000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es
Experienced in working with end user computing solutions? Do you have a can-do attitude with a focus on getting the job done? Do you have experience of providing support, maintenance and operation of Information Technology systems across multiple sites/offices?
- Provide technical assistance, guidance, and customer service to our global customers and sales organization
- Develop and maintain documentation needed by support staff, including troubleshooting steps, installation instructions, new tools overviews, and contact lists
- Attend and implement product and customer service training programs
- Perform investigation and analysis to solve problems and escalate issues to product management and development
- Notify management and customers of platform or product troubles through a tiered notification and escalation process
- Responsible for the effectiveness, quality and timeliness of trouble resolution, quality of service and implementation success, also services Tier 1 agreements
- Responsible to help with coverage for other regions or for any "on call" or weekend duties.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience Required
Minimum of 3 years Customer Service /Technical Support experience in a call center environment.
Experience supporting web and mobile applications along with a thorough understanding of troubleshooting browser related issues.
Ability to follow documented troubleshooting steps and accurately log interactions into the corporate CRM. (Past experience with salesforce.com is a plus). Experience working with XML and Relational Databases. Knowledge of networking or communication protocol including HTTP, FTP, and other common protocols. High level understanding of how to troubleshoot network connectivity issues related to a customer’s network infrastructure.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to explain complex products and technical issues in a level appropriate to the audience.
Ability to assimilate complex product knowledge and identify appropriate solutions and to effectively adapt to a changing work environment and structure. High degree of professionalism.
Customer Focus required.
If you think you are the right person for the job, send us your CV!