Onsite IT Support Engineer - Service Delivery Engineer
Consultor Lucia Russo
Fecha de publicación 7 de febrero de 2019 2019-02-072019-04-08 it Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es
Onsite IT Support Engineer - Service Delivery Engineer - we’re looking for entrepreneurial people who are full of fantastic ideas and the energy to turn them into reality. Show us you have the enthusiasm, ambition and ability to make business happen for our clients and we’ll support you every step of the way as you build an exciting, fast-paced and challenging career.
About the role
- You should provide high level dedicated priority IT support in identification, troubleshooting and resolution of incidents and service request raise by supported business unit.
- Ensure high level uptime in infrastructure and systems of the site supported. This would include interaction with other teams such as the Global Service Desk and Service delivery teams
- This position requires a high degree of customer interaction and teamwork
- Must be able to adapt to working in very dynamic environment
Required Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
Good communication skills, both written and oral. Ability to understand and empathize with the customer concerns/issues. Resolve issues utilizing excellent customer service skills and problem-solving skills. Flexible, fast learner, self-motivated and a team player. Can work independently
Should be able to handle issues related to the following:
- PC troubleshooting, office 365, shared storage and printer
- Windows 7, Window Server 2008
- Active directory
- Networks cisco switches, routers and VPN connectivity
- VoIP telephony troubleshooting and provisioning
- Third party provider’s escalation and issue management
If you think you are the right person for the job, send your CV to Cristian Vega: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to meet you and helping you to reach the next top of your career.