Event IT Technician
Consultor Klaudia Domanska
Fecha de publicación 22 de enero de 2019 2019-01-222019-03-23 it Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 20000 25000 25000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es
For one of our clients, leader in event organization we are currently recruiting IT Technician to start to work with them in their office based in modern Barcelona’s location @22.
The company is present in 5 continents, operates in more than 20 countries and is working with end clients during a range of events including conferences, meetings, product launches, exhibitions and ceremonies.
As Event IT Technician you would be responsible for:
- Assembly and disassembly of temporary facilities for events.
- Diagnose and resolve media system problems in the events.
- Construct and position properties, sets, computer equipment, and other equipment.
- Install, adjust, and operate electronic equipment.
- Liaising with clients directly and understanding their needs.
- Working across a range of event.
As the working hours are rotating you will need to be disposable working from Monday till Sunday (40h/week) depending of the event location/duration.
The company offers great progression opportunities, where you will be given the chance to work across a range of high profile events and different social benefits (restaurant ticket, health insurance, parking...)
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to join a leading event company working across exciting corporate events in Barcelona! Please feel free to send me your CV to: email@example.com