Travel Consultant with German
Consultor Leopold Diouf
Fecha de publicación 4 de diciembre de 2018 2018-12-042019-02-02 travel-and-tourism Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our client is a multi-award-winning travel management company with presence in over hundred countries with more than 12.000 employees worldwide. Considered as one of the best in their sector, they have a 95% customer retention rate and recognised as a top employer. They are now looking for experienced and passionate Travel Consultants that go the extra-mile to join their international team in Barcelona.
- Handle all travel requirements for business travellers, including flight itineraries, car rental and hotel reservations
- Find ad hoc solutions for passengers all over the world
- Advise customers by offering them the best travel options based on pricing and routing
- Deliver professional, on time support to our customers at times of emergencies such as natural disasters and political unrest or in case of urgent travel matters.
- Offer quality solutions by phone and email to let travellers continue their journey hassle free or get back home safely.
- 2 years of experience as a Travel Consultant
- Excellent level of German (spoken and written)
- Excellent level of English (spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of Amadeus or Sabre
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Pride in exceeding customers’ expectations
To take your career to the next level, apply now!