Software QA Engineer
Consultor Lucia Cuartas
Fecha de publicación 17 de mayo de 20192019-05-17 2019-07-16 telecommunications Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Walters People
Walters People is is seeking Software QA Engineers for one of our clients to join an international software engineering team in their brand-new office in Madrid, Spain.
- The successful candidate must have some experience working as part of a software development team.
- Hands-on-lab experience in automatization tools and relevant software development tools, including version control, build processes, debuggers, QA frameworks (Jira, Tosca, Jenkins 2, Selenium, etc.),
- Scripting language and programming experience (Java, Python, Linux shell, etc.),
- Experience on Linux or Windows running tools, scripts and applications themselves,
- Self-management and ability to work independently with limited supervisior
- Be responsible for validating our next generation of web applications based on Agile/SCRUM methodology,
- Analyze requirements, design and write test cases for new features and user stories,
- Execution of both manual and automated test cases,
- Evaluation of the test case results,
- Prepare and execute unit and integration tests,
- Identify and report defects and their root causes using Jira,
- Design and implement QA automated procedures integrated in the development cycle,
- Work closely with the development teams following our continuous integration workflow,
- Generate documentation in English,
- Monitor software quality, from code quality to platform reliability.