Software QA Engineer
Consultor Lucia Cuartas
Fecha de publicación 26 de marzo de 20192019-04-16 2019-05-25 telecommunications Madrid PL EUR 1000 6000 6000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es
Walters People is is seeking Software QA Engineers for one of our clients to join an international software engineering team in their brand-new office in Madrid, Spain.
- The successful candidate must have some experience working as part of a software development team.
- Hands-on-lab experience in automatization tools and relevant software development tools, including version control, build processes, debuggers, QA frameworks (Jira, Tosca, Jenkins 2, Selenium, etc.),
- Scripting language and programming experience (Java, Python, Linux shell, etc.),
- Experience on Linux or Windows running tools, scripts and applications themselves,
- Self-management and ability to work independently with limited supervisior
- Be responsible for validating our next generation of web applications based on Agile/SCRUM methodology,
- Analyze requirements, design and write test cases for new features and user stories,
- Execution of both manual and automated test cases,
- Evaluation of the test case results,
- Prepare and execute unit and integration tests,
- Identify and report defects and their root causes using Jira,
- Design and implement QA automated procedures integrated in the development cycle,
- Work closely with the development teams following our continuous integration workflow,
- Generate documentation in English,
- Monitor software quality, from code quality to platform reliability.