Analyst Java Developer
Consultor Albert Schonhofer
Fecha de publicación 3 de diciembre de 2018 2018-12-032019-02-01 it Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
We are a dynamic recent French tech company, specialized in the tourism area. Our objective is to help our clients to successfully transform their activities and their system information. We provide a wide range of motor engines, booking engines and websites in the travel industry including hotel, flight, transfer, car rental and activities. We are also able to build B2B and B2C customized solutions and optimize revenue and distribution management.
YOU WILL BE IN CHARGE :
- To design and develop computer programs and applications,
- To drive your own team of Junior developers,
- To manage your own projects and bring solutions to potential technical options,
- To elaborate and write the technical specifications of the application,
- Carry out technical and functional tests of programs and applications,
- Analyze technical and functional problems and propose corrections,
- To realize technical supports.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree +3/5 years profile (or you are self-taught), with at least 5 years of experience in IT development
You master the following skills : JAVA and Object Oriented Programing in Java., J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Eclipse, MySQL, MongoDb, Linux environment.
- You speak French
- You have relational and leadership skills
- You have experience in the following environments :
- Experience in Web services (SOAP/REST with XML/JSON).
- Experience with Apache Tomcat.
- Experience with tools for building automatization (Maven/ANT).
- Experience with version control tools (SVN/GIT).
- You will work in collaboration with our offices based in Europe and interact with our multicultural team, which is why a command of English would be a plus.
- Want to get involved in a project with a software publisher by participating in its implementation from start to finish,
- Teamwork on innovative and international projects in the travel industry.
- Permanent and full-time contract.
- Salary based on background and experience.
- International team.
- Ticket restaurants.
- Career and perspectives within an international group.
If you are this person don't doubt to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org