Empresa pionera en el diseño y producción de láseres busca un laser engineer que se quiera unir a su equipo de investigación.
-Participate in the design and development of prototype laser and electro-optical systems.
- Design and integrate optical and electro-optical test setups.
- Independently test electro-optic design concepts, analyze data, and report results.
- Support the design and de-bug of test and build fixturing.
- Develop and document build and test procedures.
- Provide progress updates and maintain timelines for multiple projects.
- Support the purchasing department with the selection of suppliers for components and supplier qualification.
- Work with Production team to ameliorate build process issues such as yield and consistency.
- Work with Quality team to troubleshoot issues, provide failure analysis, and incorporate customer feedback into design improvements.
- Work with Sales in the proposal process and as technical expert with the customer
- Occasional travel for projects development.
- Prepare technical papers and dissemination content together with the communication department.
- Be up to date with state of the art of competing technologies.
Desired technical skills:
- B.S. or M.S. in Engineering, Physics, Optics or related scientific/technical area
- One year of hands-on industry or laboratory experience with assembly, alignment, test, and troubleshooting of lasers, electro-optical systems, and optical setups.
- Knowledge of general laser principles including diode lasers and DPSS laser technology.
- Knowledge of free-space beam propagation and shaping using reflective and refractive elements, acousto-optics, and electro-optics.
- Ability to independently do comprehensive in-lab hands-on experimentation and data analysis.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Familiarity with Laser and optical design and modelling basic principles is a plus.
- Familiarity with Laser Safety Protocols is a plus.
- Familiarity with project management principles.
- Familiarity with common industry software tools such as Zemax, Excel, BeamGage, LabVIEW and SolidWorks is a plus.
- Familiarity with Design for Reliability including process development is a plus.
- Familiarity with Industrialization of products including qualification protocols is a plus.
- Availability to work flexible time
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Being a team-player with good adaption to a changing environment.
- Applicants must be legally able to work in the EU
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: El Prat de Llobregat, BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 13 de junio de 2022Desde Walters People estamos en búsqueda de un/a Ingeniero/a de automatización industrial para una importante empresa ubicada en los alrededores del Prat de Llobregat.