Ubicación Islas BalearesFULL_TIME
Consultor Javier García
Fecha de publicación 26 de abril de 20192019-05-16 2019-06-25 hospitality-and-catering Islas Baleares Islas Baleares ES EUR 20000 30000 30000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es
Important Hotel Company is looking for a Health&Safety Coordinator for his offices based in Mallorca.
About the position:
Reporting to: Health and Safety Manager
Main Function: Supporting the Company Health and Safety programme, the role holder will be required to identify, monitor and improve Health and Safety issues across the WebBeds supplier base.
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Approval and sign off hotel suppliers as acceptable for customer use
- Work with the contracted Health and Safety services providers
- Follow up on remedial action with service providers and suppliers
- Liaise with internal departments on hotel suppliers related Health and Safety issues
- Prepare regular and accurate reporting on all Health and Safety initiatives
- Ensure illnesses, incidents and accidents are investigated immediately and addressed with hotel suppliers to prevent reoccurrence
- Assist with general queries from all internal and external stakeholders
- Any other activities or projects as required by management
You wil have relevant Health and Safety work experience/knowledge (Mandatory), experience of working in the travel industry (B2B and B2C travel operators/hotels), excellent organisational and commucation skills, excellent attention to details, ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point, ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team, willingness to travel if required and fluency in English and Spanish.
- Ensure desired targets of supplier self-certification forms return are met
- Ensure desired targets of audits are met
- Ensure information request from agent or management are replied to within agreed timelines
- Reporting done to agreed timelines