Finance Accountant (Banking)
Consultor Manuel Valdecantos
Fecha de publicación 20 de abril de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Walters People Spain
Walters People is looking for an accountant to join the team of one of the most important financial services firm in Spain.
The main functions of the position are:
- Prepare and book daily/monthly entries as necessary.
- Day-to-day maintenance and control of the general ledgers for the entities under their responsibility.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliation schedules. Reporting streams and perform adjustments in the General ledger.
- Review daily transactional account for posting errors and back-value transactions.
- Perform month-end financial closing for their entities.
- Analyze, reconcile, and review all accounts under their responsibility.
- Provide assistance in responding to questions from the external auditors.
Bachelor's in Accounting&Finance or Business Administration; Minimum 3 years of management accounting experience in Financial Services Industries; Banking Products knowledge;
Working knowledge in IFRS; Excel expert skills; High level of English.