Accountant (English C1)
Real Estate in the luxury sector based in Mallorca is looking for an Accountant to support the accountant and administrative processes of the growing company. You will be part of a young, dynamic and flexible team of 5 people.
· Perform general accounting entries ((journal entries, asset capitalization, accrual posting, taxes accounting, interests accounting, depreciation, ....).
· Perform allocations and reclassifications to allow deeper business analysis.
· Review and manage intercompany reconciliations.
· Review bank reconciliations.
· Preparing a consistent monthly, quarterly and Year End close and reporting.
· Support the team on the fulfillment of statutory requirements (financial statements, tax reports, ....)
· Have a minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position.
· Bachelor BSc degree in Finance, Economy or Business-related study.
· Computer literate with advanced level of Excel.
· High level of English is a must.
· Spanish would be a positive additional.
· Highly Detail orientated.
If you would like to be part of a young, dinamic and flexible team this is your desired job!