Sales Executive (Swedish and/or Danish native)
Consultor Clara Capellades
Fecha de publicación 13 de noviembre de 2018 2018-11-132019-01-12 it Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es
An excellent opportunity as a Sales Executive for the Nordic Countries is available now in Barcelona province inside a young company growing potentially of the IT sector.
About the job:
In the position of Sales Executive, you will be responsible of the sales of all the Nordic territory by implementing the marketing strategies, establish the sales objectives, etc.
- Follow-up and update of the rates and daily offers
- Update the data base
- Support to the clients
- Provide information to the clients
- Bring the cases from beginning to the end
- Prepare presentations and online training to clients
- Be in constant contact with the sales team and operations department
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Open and maintain the sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Report to the team leader on goals and successes.
- Monthly business trips
Required a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role working with deadlines and customer needs with native level of Danish and/or Swedish and advanced level of English, and desired other Nordic languages but not essential. To accomplish successful your function as a Sales Manager, you will demonstrate that you strong leadership skills, excellent self-motivation and proactivity, motivated, well organized and results oriented. Also need to have an excellent level of Excel.
This company of the IT sector offers a stable position in a permanent contract with 1-month trial. Also, excellent, dynamic and multicultural environment in a young growing company with flexible hours, occasional home-work, possibility to travel and other benefits.
If you are a professional highly motivated, you like a dynamic work and you enjoy working in a big company with an excellent environment, the job of Sales Executive is for you! Apply now to this exciting position and start a new professional challenge.