Consultor Elsie Diez de Oñate
Fecha de publicación 25 de octubre de 2018 2018-10-252018-12-24 consultancy Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Walters People Spain
Amazing opportunity as an Executive Assistant for an incredible Consultancy Firm located in Madrid
Main tasks and duties:
- Provide excellent executive Support for assigned partners and other departments.
- Maintain executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Communication Liaison
- Information Preparation
- Budget and invoice assistance
- At least 2-4 years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Advanced English level (C1)
Permanent contract; Schedule: M-F (9:00-18:00); Great salary based on experience.
If you are looking for a change, a position as an Executive Assistant and you think your profile fit our expectations, do not hesitate to apply today!