Content Manager & Copy Writer with Native level of English
Consultor Leopold Diouf
Fecha de publicación 1 de febrero de 2019 2019-02-012019-04-02 education-and-training Barcelona Barcelona ES 08007 EUR 23000 27000 27000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es
We are proud to present you the opportunity to join a multi-award winning and world leading educational company as a Content Manager & Copy Writer with English.
About this role:
The Content Manager & Copywriter will be coordinating and executing the creation of content and adapting it to international markets. The role also involves the management and supervision of a small team of in-house and freelance translators.
- Coordinate the conceptualisation, writing, translation and localisation of content for all channels, as well as its implementation and publication. Types of content: product descriptions, online corporate content, landing pages, blog posts, social media copy, newsletters, sales emails, flyers and brochures
- Write compelling and accurate copy in English
- Update and optimise existing content from the company product portfolio on a regular basis, in collaboration with Products department
- Work closely with the Online Marketing department to improve the SEO of websites and produce content for outreach marketing
- Set objectives for, manage and supervise a small team of in-house and freelance translators. This includes: sending out work to team, setting deadlines, supervising all projects executed by team members, translation budget management and invoice processing, and hiring and training of new in-house and freelance team members
- Develop new procedures to improve the productivity of the Content department
- Coordinate the translation and proofreading of content produced by other departments (HR, Web, IT, Sales…)
- Ensure a consistent and appropriate tone of voice across all channels
- Translate content from Spanish, French or German into English
University degree in Languages, Linguistics, Translation, Journalism or similar. Native English speaker with excellent writing skills. Fluency in one of the following languages: Spanish, French or German.
Proven experience writing B2C sales or marketing content in English. SEO knowledge and experience working in online marketing projects. Experience working with Wordpress or other CMS tools. Previous experience managing in-house or outsourced staff is highly valued
Your personal skills:
Excellent analytical and communication skills. Autonomous, resilient and result-driven. A team player that shows initiative and confidence. Ability to channel creativity towards business goals. Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and to meet deadlines while working with an international team in various locations. Passionate about languages and travel
To take your career to a whole new level, apply now!