Consultor Clara Capellades
Fecha de publicación 20 de noviembre de 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 electronics Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent opportunity as a Product Specialist of the home appliances sector is available now within a well-recognised company in the center of Barcelona.
- Support to Marketing Manager and PM to set product strategies and prepare yearly plan to increase market share to reach business objectives
- Direct development with Marketing Manager and reporting from Product strategic projects.
- Prepare Product Communication Plans with Brand and Trade teams for Product Projects responsibility.
- Prepare / support monthly Marketing Presentations and development of materials. Focus on Product Projects.
- Support the Product Manager in any reasonable task to ensure best possible image of the Company and its Brands.
- Follow the profitability of products and improve it with coordination of HQ Product team by cost saving projects and by new product introduction.
- Follow the monthly GFK Analysis to monitor the market & competition: model research, product feature, design, price & placement analysis.
- Benchmark market to clarify product range and decide correct positioning and set pricing strategies
- Market mapping and retail price research (web and store visits).
- Manage sample flow on the relevant product category.
- Coordinate and lead with Head Office and Sales Teams to develop the optimum product range to increase market share & profitability of the segment. Manage the set-up of the new models with all relevant departments to ensure smooth introduction of the range and discontinue models.
- Communicate the discontinued and newly introduced models with plant and Supply Chain.
- Communicate internally and manage the SAP, Teamcenter and other system entries.
- Maintain showrooms to ensure product presentation is up to date against core ranges and properly supported with relevant product information.
- Provide internal support for product related issues including customer setup sheets and spec sheets. Provide Product Training
- Continuously work and communicate with production plants and central product management to ensure that new product projects are progressing on time.
- Quick and efficient product queries resolution
This home appliance company offers a stable position for someone who desires to grow in the company and make a plan of career with an attractive salary package.
If you are a professional with 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, who enjoy working in a team, the job of Product Specialist is for you! Apply now to this exciting position and start a new professional challenge in a worldwide leading company.