Customer Service Representative (Italian native)
Consultor Clara Capellades
Fecha de publicación 7 de enero de 2019 2019-01-072019-03-08 science-and-research Baix Llobregat Barcelona ES EUR 28000 30000 30000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent opportunity as a Customer Service Representative with native Italian and excellent level of English is available now in within a well-recognised chemical company.
About the job:
In the position of Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible to centralize the relation with the customers and solve any issues to achieve objectives to build and develop relationships to identify problems, assess needs, and find solutions in order to meet deadlines.
- Excellent telephone and email support of products and services
- Retain customers and increase customer loyalty
- Ensure all opportunities for retention and cross-selling are identified and maximized
- Strong ability to overcome objections and enthusiastically resolve customers concerns
- Ensure all relevant procedures are followed from beginning to resolution
- Must meet retention goals set by the company and ensure all key performance key indicators are met
- Actively seek out opportunities for self-improvement, keeping up with new product trainings and process knowledge
- Make independent decisions to resolve customer issues
- Work with other departments to ensure escalated issues are handled timely and correctly
Desired superior studies in Business Administration, ADE or similar, with proven experience in Customer Service, used to work in an international environment, with proficiency level of English and Spanish native. To accomplish successful your function as a Customer Service Representative, you will demonstrate your positive attitude in a busy intense environment, ability to listen and empathize.
This company offers a stable position for someone who desires to grow in the company and make a plan of career.
If you are a professional with high attention to detail, you enjoy working in a team and you desire to learn new technical systems and applications, the job of Customer Service Representative is for you! Apply now to this exciting position and start a new professional challenge in the media world.