Technical Writer with Customer Service (proficient English)
Consultor Clara Capellades
Fecha de publicación 28 de diciembre de 2018 2018-12-282019-02-16 it Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 28000 30000 30000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent opportunity as a Technical Writer with Customer Service is available now in Barcelona province inside a young company growing potentially of the IT Sector.
About the job:
In the position of Technical Writer & Customer Service, you will be responsible of the development of the internal documentation and the main products of the company.
- Technical Customer Support Level 1 and 2
- Manage Customer Support Ticket System
- Develop Process Manuals and Guides
- Create and review technical documentation
- Technical writing for internal Customer Service notifications
- Provide information to the clients
- Telephone or Online support if needed
- Chat support if needed
- Webex training for Clients/users
- Knowledge of CS ticket Systems (ZENDESK, ZOHO DESK, Etc) **Not Mandatory
- Resourceful, self-learning, process thinking
- English high Level
Required a minimum of 1 or 2 years’ experience in a similar role giving support to customers and writing manuals with native or bilingual level of English, and desired Swedish or Spanish but not essential. To accomplish successful your function as a Technical Writer & Customer Service, you will demonstrate that you have strong communication skills, self-motivation, conflict resolution and well organized.
This company of the IT sector offers a stable position in a permanent contract with previous trial period. Also, excellent, dynamic and multicultural environment in a young growing company with flexible hours and other benefits!
If you are a professional highly motivated, you like a dynamic work and you enjoy working in a big company with an excellent environment, the job of Technical Writer & Customer Service is for you! Apply now to this exciting position and start a new professional challenge.